Lets talk about sinks, baby! In this video, I show you what kind of system I have in place for both my bathroom and kitchen sinks, so you can get some ideas for organizing and reclaiming space in your own undersink cabinets.
1. Mesh sliding baskets — 0:44
Store your toiletries and daily essentials in these accessible and compact storage basket sets.
- Buy mine: http://bit.ly/2exHefJ
- Buy similar: http://bit.ly/2dNknyI
- Buy similar: http://bit.ly/2elVGwj
2. Expandable undersink shelf — 3:03
Store your kitchen products vertically as opposed to jamming everything flat on a single level.
3. Expandable lid / pan holder— 3:44
Organize your pot lids and frying pans for easy access.
- Buy mine: http://bit.ly/2dA1y3o
- Buy similar (expandable): http://bit.ly/2ez1K1n
- Buy similar (not expandable): http://bit.ly/2ew8v71
- Buy similar (not expandable): http://bit.ly/2evD3Uy
Did you pick up a tip or two from this post that you might try out? What are some storage solutions and organizational hacks you have in your own undersink cabinets? Let’s chat in the comments section below!
Have a great one, my friends <3